Sunday, April 26, 2009

On A Positive Note

Engagement Party at Sheiks Palace
Proposal In Morgan Bay
A view from our Hotel in Morgan Bay


Andy and I have been engaged for 1 year today. He took me to Morgan Bay for the long weekend last year and proposed on a cliff overlooking the sea on 26 April 2008. It was wonderfully romantic and memorable.

It was freezing cold and windy though up on the cliff but he had prepared a cheese and wine picnic so we stayed as long as we could and then took the festivities back to the hotel when we had turned blue from the cold - ha ha ha. The owners and staff made us feel so special too and the entire weekend was just amazing.

Our Engagement party followed on 31 May 2008 and we had a great time with friends and family.

I have included a few photo's above as memories of this time a year ago.

I am doubly pleased that Storm has pulled through and we did not have to let her go today as it would definitely have marred the date. On that note, all is still looking good and she polished off a plate of tuna for lunch so Andy and I are very happy parents today and still very much in love with each other.



2 comments:

Cat with a Garden said...

Congratulations! What a special day! Thank you for the nice words and for visiting us.

BioniKat said...

Congratulations! And when in the wedding?