Our kittens are 4 months old today!
To think that they were not only eensy weensy when we got them but also quite sickly and now they are healthy strong little boys. I'd say if you were to compare them to human children we would now have toddlers - that 3/4 ish age.
They are so confident and love to explore and find new things to chew, eat and play with.
We are thrilled at the progress with their sibling relations as well. Prince is quite happy to lie next to them and play, Storm now also curls up next to them and will occasionally groom them. Odi prefers to keep his distance for the most part but has finally stopped hissing at them.
I think that the cold winter onslaught has perhaps also assisted as they seek warmth from each other and would far rather be indoors all together near the heater, blankets and mom and dad than sulking and scooting out the window into the frosty night.
They are all so rewarding.
3 comments:
They are really gorgeous and really big. My little quads are six months old and much smaller but their mom is quite a small cat.
Tell me about it! We joke that "Budda" was very appropriately named. I wish I knew what their mom looked like or just some info about her but I have nothing. I'm taking them to vet on Friday for follow up vaccinations and going to ask him if I am perhaps over feeding?!?
Love this pic - they look so happy and satisfied just lolling around together.
Post a Comment