Monday, May 25, 2009

The Mystery Of The Cat Jungle Gym


It would appear that while we were out yesterday we had a visitor in our front garden. The cats jungle gym had been moved right up against the palisade gate on the inside as though someone had managed to get in but needed a lift to get out.

I started out thinking the worst thoughts as we do after all live in a crime infested country. I then decided that if the secret is to be believed then by thinking negative scary thoughts I may very possibly attract just that! I now believe that fairies came to visit Storm and see how she and her brothers are doing. They managed to get in but because they are such beautiful dainty creatures they could not get out and so all the neighbourhood cats, fairies, ants and elves pulled together and managed to move the jungle gym so that they could all depart safely and return to their secret coves before the humans discovered them. Humans are after all such a meddling menacing type!



2 comments:

Pia K said...

Thumbs up for those thoughts! :)

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm back, sort of, and glad to hear Storm is still doing well! Love that fairy pic, by the way.