Monday, June 8, 2009

A Brighter End To Monday

Yay! Prince has come home looking like the cat who got the cream. He must have been sleeping somewhere safe and warm as he looked a bit startled when I screamed in delight to see him home almost like "woa mom what you stressing about". Its ridiculously cold and windy tonight and I was so worried something had happened to him.

All our babies are inside and safe so I already feel in better spirits.
I'm not taking any chances with these blasted power cuts which seem to go on all day intermittently so I'm off to get warm soup and a prawn dish for us from the local Chinese take away.

Ain't it funny how fury friends, food and a warm home can cheer one up.
I am sparing a thought for all homeless, cold and hungry humans and animals and hope many people will remember to donate to their chosen charities. One mans garbage is anther's salvation. I'll be doing a drop off of blankets and food to Kitty Shelter this week in the hope of making a dent in their endless needs.


No comments: