Monday, June 8, 2009

True Blue Monday

This is a boring post about my horrible day. I swear the universe knows its Monday!
I was up super early so I could get to my client 200km's away on time this morning and it was a bitterly cold morning. He was running late - grrrr!
Arrived back home to find that the complex gate is not working AGAIN and had to get out and open and then drive in, get out and close in the rain. Hmmmm!
There had also been a power failure in the complex so washing, ironing and vacuuming could not be done. What a waste of pay to our domestic as very little was done. Ho hum!
The people across the way from me have gone on holiday and left their kitten to fend for itself. How cruel! The poor little tot was wandering around the complex all weekend and today it was trying to find cover in the rain. Luckily another lady in the complex has taken it in until they return as she has no other pets of her own and I am providing the food. Freaks!
My boy cat Prince has not shown up since I returned home today and its pouring with rain so I'm worried.
Our VPN is down so I can not get into the server to do any work which means I'll be behind on deadlines. Flip!
And as I am typing this the electricty has gone off AGAIN. Just great! Its cold and I cant even make a cuppa coffee.

Oh be gone you nasty horrid Monday!!!

2 comments:

BioniKat said...

Those people that left their cat home alone are freaks and don't deserve animals. Thanks for looking after it. Hope today is going better than yesterday.

Mama Feline said...

Hey Momcat. Fortunatey the week has improved. Little kitten is being well cared for by the "community". I am thinking of taking it away to people who will care for it but need to think carefully.