Thursday, June 4, 2009

They Once Were Babies


Its so hard to believe my boys were this tiny not so long ago.
They were so dependant on us, waking up to feed at midnight, cleaning them with
cotton wool, medicating them etc etc.
Shew! Now I know how parents feel when their kids are suddenly grown and
able to function on their own.

2 comments:

BioniKat said...

Your boys have grown amazingly. They are cute kids and I'm sure the life and soul of the house.

Mama Feline said...

Thanks Momcat! Its the first time I have had such young kittens and I never realised how fascinating and rewarding it could be. I usually rescue adult cats from nasty predicaments and they usually eat, sleep and at most purr on my lap but this has been amazing to observe and be a part of.
I dont know how foster parents can give the kittens away - I'm so attached to my babies I'd kill for them!