Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Travel day Has Arrived

Andrew booked our trip so long ago that at the time it felt like the day would never arrive but here it is in all its glory, travel day is upon us!
I have finally managed to check off pretty much the entire "to do" list apart from underwear and toiletries which I will pack this afternoon.
I also need to do real girl stuff like paint my toe and finger nails etc etc but right now I am still doing daily work and hoping everyone will let up soon and leave me be to do my thang :)

I'm cherishing every moment with my kitties too of course. It almost seemed that they knew I am leaving today as I woke up with all 5 kitties in my bedroom wanting love and attention which is very unusual.
I'm going to miss them terribly.


4 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

Enjoy your trip! Safe travels!

Pia K said...

Safe and joyous trip!

Noll's Nip said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip. Your kitties will be missing you and waiting eagerly for your return :)

Tamara said...

Have fun! I always say that my cats appreciate me more when I've been away for a bit.