Each time I have driven somewhere in the last week, pigeons fly at my windscreen.
Now this in itself is not exactly unusual but the regularity with which this is happening of late IS very odd!
It happened again today as I was leaving a client. I got such a fright that I then swerved so much I ended up in the next lane and missed my turn off. I ended up just going straight thinking I'd turn around as soon as I could but I suddenly realised I had driven so far and was now in a very old area and recognised the park to my right as the one my Grandpa used to take me to when I was about 4 years old!!!
As though no time had passed at all I recognised all the streets and many houses and shops and found myself driving around and taking a trip down memory lane. It honestly felt as though I were a very young child again playing drummies in my Grandparents garden.
Eventually I realised I needed to snap out of it and get back to my home office. Well if I wasn't frustrated when as I neared closer to home I knew which streets to take but could not for the life of me remember where they led and was just sort of driving along knowing it was the right way but not sure what was around the corner. Freaky! I had wanted to stop at a Woolworths on my way but the more I tried to remember if the roads led to a Woolies the less I could think at all. Luckily I did in fact pass 3 Woolworths on my way.
I wonder what the universe is telling me by sending huge pigeons to cross my path and I wonder even more where my short term memory has gone????
3 comments:
Did you go home & pet a cat ?
That always helps me when something odd happens ... I also tell my cats & dogs all about whatever happens to me.
I'm assuming they understand & always agree with me ...
Hi JC! I did indeed and yes the kitties always help. Really hope the pigeons go away for a while though
That is very strange! I think that would through me off too!
Post a Comment