I bought a set of Garlic Recipe Cards in Guildford in the UK at a quaint little pottery shop that also sells other bits and bobs.
One of the recipes is rather interesting. Garlic Tea for coughs, colds and sore throats:
- Bring 500ml of water and 3 cloves of garlic to the boil.
- Then turn off the heat and add a tablespoon of honey and a dash of lemon juice.
- Stir well then strain.
- For medicinal purposes sip half a cup of tea twice a day.
I think I shall give it a try for my hoarse throat!
One of the recipes is rather interesting. Garlic Tea for coughs, colds and sore throats:
- Bring 500ml of water and 3 cloves of garlic to the boil.
- Then turn off the heat and add a tablespoon of honey and a dash of lemon juice.
- Stir well then strain.
- For medicinal purposes sip half a cup of tea twice a day.
I think I shall give it a try for my hoarse throat!
3 comments:
guilford is a quaint lil place. i found a gorgeous chocolate shop and bought nutmeg flavoured hot chocolate. it was oh very divine!
hope you feel better soon.
OK, let us know how that one tastes ...
Just don't breathe on anyone after drinking that brew ;-)
Post a Comment