To my very dear blog friend I am alive and well! Thanks for popping by to check on me :)
I have been a very busy bee. Last week brought several year end functions of clients as well as our company year end function down in Pmb so I have been travelling and away from home quite a bit. I also attended a new clients meeting on Sunday in Kinross in order to introduce myself, explain the system and how it works and what we are aiming to achieve and answer questions etc. It was very productive and worth sacrificing my Sunday for.
This week brings a lot of work which needs finalising before year end and even more functions so I'm really looking forward to my break from 16 December!
Our cats are all well and I missed them so much while I was away. Last night I actually crashed at around 8pm and slept like the dead and was so happy to wake up with felines close by.
Andy and I are a little like passing ships in the night at the moment but plan to spend loads of quality time together when we go to the Cape and are grown up enough to know that business sometimes takes precedence but that we will make it up later.
Our year end function was a lot of fun and I'll be posting a few pics soon.
Can you all believe that tomorrow is December?!?!
2 comments:
Glad everyone is doing well!
Thanks for popping in to let us know that all is well with you, Andy and the kits. Look forward to seeing the pics of your company function.
Post a Comment