Monday, November 23, 2009

Spare Bedroom Revamp Pics

Spare Room: Before

Spare Room: After




My mom visited a little while ago and said she thinks I am a disgusting child (joking of course) because every house of mine has always had a dumping room. She was referring in particular to the spare room which was being used as a laundry room and dumping zone and looked shocking. It made me realise that a whole room was really just being wasted.

So we sectioned off half of the garage and fixed it up to be a laundry and then threw away all the junk and moved the sleeper couch to Andrew's office and made the spare room into a lovely spare bedroom.
My mom was blown away when I revealed the room yesterday.
I think it was a worthwhile and successful revamp if I do say so myself!

7 comments:

Noll's Nip said...

That is awesome! Kudos to you on such a fab job!!!

BioniKat said...

Wow, that looks gorgeous. What a difference.

Tamara said...

Very cool - can't believe it's the same room!

BioniKat said...

Tammy - I left an award for you over on my latest post.

JC said...

Your room looks great.
We have a bonus room and that's where all the boxes and extra stuff goes.

Pia K said...

looks fab! i really fancy your red windowsills/frame or whatever you call it, even if that wasn't a revamp detail it does look special.

oops, dumping zones i have several rooms for that (i do bow my head in slight shame). someday i will have to do something about that. again. because somehow it alwasy returns to that state. strangely enough. sigh.

BioniKat said...

Hi Tammy,

Its not like you to be so quiet. I hope all is well with you and your family and hope to hear from you soon. X Momcat