I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
Is your bully a male? If so is he neutered? I know that there are some sprays with feromones which can be sprayed in a room and they make cats a lot less aggressive - might be worth a try?
4 comments:
I love when kitties cuddle, but mine do not, because one of them is a bully! Yours are such sweeties!
Is your bully a male? If so is he neutered?
I know that there are some sprays with feromones which can be sprayed in a room and they make cats a lot less aggressive - might be worth a try?
AWE ... that is so cute.
Isn't that sweet!
Post a Comment