Bladder Infection???
My poor baby Budda boy may have a bladder infection. I noticed the white crystals in the cat sand on the patio were stained a pink colour yesterday and immediately knew one of my babies has an infection. I later saw Diva make a wee and the crystals turned the normal yellow colour so that eliminated her. It is highly unlikely that the two older boys, Prince and Odi would use the cat box so that left Budda and Casper. We then noticed that Budda seemed a bit off colour and his eyes looked a bit pink. By this morning he didn't want to play and seemed very down so dad and I thought OK odds are its Budda and whipped him off to the Vet. Unfortunately his bladder was not full enough to draw a urine sample but he does have a high temperature so he is staying at the Vet this morning until a sample can be drawn to check for infection and most importantly any crystals in the urine and general kidney function. It is quite strange as the three young cats which includes Budda are kept isolated from neighbour cats and so I just assumed they would not suffer with this type of thing but the Vet says it can also be diet induced and well Budda is a little piggy and ate a whole lot of Diva's Baby cat pellets recently so I am worried that the extra protein has messed with his kidneys.Our poor boy. He has such a Happy sweet nature which makes it even tougher to see him sick.Please send us healing thoughts across the Blogosphere!Here he is with his daddy looking at a bug on the wall. So precious.
3 comments:
So cute. It could have something to do with the extremely hot weather as well. I'm sure he'll be fine. Maybe just needs a little medication.
Hope you get whoever it is on meds soon ...
Poor Budda. We hope he gets better real soon! And yes, we love the picture of him and his daddy looking at the bug. :)
Post a Comment