Twin brothers Budda and Casper do EVERYTHING together including eating biscuits.We just love to observe the tremendous love and companionship between these two and are so very pleased we decided against separating them but instead provided them both with a loving home with us.
Ooooh can you feel the love :)
7 comments:
They are so cute !
I'm glad too! Too often bonded cats do get separated for the sake of adoption, but I often wonder how they really do on their own. It's a tough call, because of course one wants to find forever homes for everyone. In this case, it's a happy "ending." :-)
Aw, that is so adorable! Yes, there is a whole lot of love going on between Budda and Casper. :)
aww... and they're both so round ;)hahahhaha super cute!!
They're so lovely together. I'm glad you kept them both.
They are so beautiful together!
We are so thankful that we took the plunge and adopted both Fui and Suey. They are littermates, and to think now that they could have been seperated breaks my heart!
so sweet!
Post a Comment