Friday, March 5, 2010

Getting Excited!

Well its Friday night and we fly out to Cape Town early early tomorrow morning for the wedding.
I was feeling overwhelmed after so many days away from home already and all the work I have on my plate but I am now getting excited after a phone call from one of my mates who is already there. He said to bring my "A Game" which means we can expect a hell of a party. Yippeee! I'm in the mood! I am told that the groom to be is feeling rather jittery and stressed tonight on the eve of his wedding and has chosen to have some quiet time on his own tonight. I had to giggle as it sounds just like him. Bless his cotton socks - hee hee.
Marc, our beloved kitty sitter will be sleeping over and caring for our tots, I have an outfit, wedding gift is sorted, plane tickets printed and I have a coat of paint on my nails drying as I type which is a super funky violet shade to match my dress. Andy is going to wear a shirt in a darkish shade of lilac so we will make a matching pair. You gotta love it :)
Blogging is about the only safe activity to undertake whilst waiting for nails to dry!
Andy is clearing the memory card for my camera now so that we can take loads of photo's.
Oooh I'm excited!!!