Thursday, March 4, 2010

Not leaving mommy's side


I'm back home after 4 days and 3 nights away on business and it feels good! Its been hectic and added to that I had an early morning appointment with a client today so was up early preparing as I only arrived home after 7 last night and was in no mood to hit the prep then. I made my way to my home office with coffee in hand, still bleary eyed and started my prep with my kitties close by my side at all times. I eventually relinquished the chair to them and sat on the floor as it was rather crowded. They seemed happy to watch me from the chair as long as I was in their sights!
Got lots to do including a whole basket of washing before we leave for the wedding in Cape Town on Saturday.
What I wouldn't give to switch off my phones and laptop and take a little nap but not possible right now so when it happens on Sunday its going to be ever so sweet :)

5 comments:

Tamara said...

Hah! I can tell hubby that I am NOT the onyl one to surrender my office chair to the cat!

So exciting to be off to CT. Wave at my mountain for me. I still miss it :(

BioniKat said...

Your babies are so cute. Your little girl is so dark I didn't spot her next to her big brother at first. They are so not going to be impressed when you disappear again..

The Creek Cats said...

Such sweet kitties!

JC said...

That is the sweetest photo ^,,^
Hope you have fun at the wedding.

meowmeowmans said...

They are so sweet! Have a great time at the wedding. :)