I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Dad meets the foster kittens
I'm really battling with the syringe so we bought a bottle and now trying that.
Ag look how Ginger looks up at Andy like that. Cute!!!
Ooohhhhh...Sigh. I really don't think I could give them up. I've never fostered, though all my cats are shelter cats. But a co-worker fosters kittens and has been able to let them go for adoption in due time. I think it takes a very special person to do that--the world needs more people like you! :-)
I couldnt do it before so my mom inherited a mommy cat and her two boys and then I did it again and kept Budda and Casper but this time I really need to re-home as 7 cats will be too many in a relatively small space. I just had to foster this time because they really needed the help but I am going to mentally separate myself while giving love and care so I can let them go. So tough! Wish I had a huge farm to rescue animals!
Andy's such a softie with the babies. Just look at the smile on his face. That bottle with the tiny teat is the same type we used to use when we were bottlefeeding some of ours.
3 comments:
Ooohhhhh...Sigh. I really don't think I could give them up. I've never fostered, though all my cats are shelter cats. But a co-worker fosters kittens and has been able to let them go for adoption in due time. I think it takes a very special person to do that--the world needs more people like you! :-)
I couldnt do it before so my mom inherited a mommy cat and her two boys and then I did it again and kept Budda and Casper but this time I really need to re-home as 7 cats will be too many in a relatively small space. I just had to foster this time because they really needed the help but I am going to mentally separate myself while giving love and care so I can let them go. So tough! Wish I had a huge farm to rescue animals!
Andy's such a softie with the babies. Just look at the smile on his face. That bottle with the tiny teat is the same type we used to use when we were bottlefeeding some of ours.
Post a Comment