
I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Diva
Diva is now a little lady and no longer a baby. It is difficult for me to look at our little tot and know that but for my human intervention she is now ready to mate and reproduce even though she is but a baby herself. She is at the Vet today to be spayed. I cant wait to fetch her so that I can feed her the tasty treats I have bought her and put her on a warm recovery bed I have prepared next to the heater and just stroke and love her. My family tease us that she is not the prettiest but even they are taken by her terribly cute ways. To Andy and I she is our beautiful little girl, with the softest fur and the most precious personality. She really is a little Diva in the family of brothers too and we all love her to bits! I do have to wonder a bit... my precious girl kitty, Storm, passed in November 2009 and Diva was born in November 2009. There are so many things that Diva now does which remind me so of Storm it is quite uncanny. Could Storm have sent Diva to me knowing she would help soothe the pain of her loss... well you just never know.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Little Diva, we hope you feel better after your big operation very quickly. You are going to feel so much better when it's all done with, and you will not be a victim to your hormones anymore.
Diva, good luck today! We're sending lots of purrs and healing Light for a quick recovery.
Post a Comment