Friday, April 30, 2010

Good News

Ginger's sister now named Tasha is doing very well! I am so very pleased. M has been updating me three times a day on her and she seems to be getting better and better. We will only have the autopsy results for Ginger next week but for now we are staying positive that his sister will not necessarily be affected by whatever nasty thing he had.
Apparently she is becoming a real glamour girl!
I really miss her but until we know what affected Ginger she is being kept in quarantine at M's facility although she is getting lots of love and attention from M so I must just wait and be patient now.
I would so love to be able to fetch her and keep her but I think the better option is to try finding her a lovely forever home with other people first. She is so gorgeous and fluffy that the odds are she would find a home quickly so I must not be silly about this. The reality is that we already have 5 cats at home and the balance is good although adding another kitty could just send the whole family keeling over so I must first try other homing and then if she is not homed within a reasonable period I will talk to Andy about taking her in ourselves.
So happy she is well.

I have noticed that my blog has gone all haywire.... old format is back without my links and I cant comment on comments left by visitors.
Please know that I have seen all the good wishes and appreciate these tremendously!
I'll spend some time on my blog this weekend getting it back to how it was. Weird!

8 comments:

Kea said...

I was apprehensive to read your blog and find out how Tasha's doing, but I'm so glad it's good news! Yay!

Forever Foster said...

We are so pleased to hear about Tasha. Many many purrs to you all.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Oh dear. :(
I am very very sorry to hear Ginger had passed. I hope Tasha is doing much better!

meowmeowmans said...

Glad to hear that Tasha is doing better. Purrs and prayers...

JC said...

That is such good news. Hope she continues to get better. And, that she gets a forever home very soon.

(others have mentioned that strange things are going on with their blogs ... hope you get your figured out)

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

Yay - we're so glad that Tasha is doing well!

Charlemagne and Tamar

havetailwillwag said...

aww... yay for tasha!!! must be all the love and strength she's getting from you.. :)

meowmeowmans said...

So glad to hear Tasha is doing better. Purrs and prayers.