I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
Oh my goodness....they are so precious I can hardly stand it. I'm so glad they're doing better, especially the little ginger boy. Ahhhh, I just want to cuddle them to pieces!!!!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness....they are so precious I can hardly stand it. I'm so glad they're doing better, especially the little ginger boy. Ahhhh, I just want to cuddle them to pieces!!!!
omg!!!!! they are sooooooo cute!! arghhh!!! i want to cuddle them! it should be illegal to be that cute i swear!
Post a Comment