I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
They're adorable! Yes, our fur companions definitely are therapy. Okay, except for the more challenging ones like my Nicki, who are likely to drive me INTO therapy. LOL!
4 comments:
They're adorable! Yes, our fur companions definitely are therapy. Okay, except for the more challenging ones like my Nicki, who are likely to drive me INTO therapy. LOL!
Your boys are so cute. They ought to help you through your remodel. Workers in & out of the house drives me crazy ...
sweetiepies!
i've same with white one.. they're wonderful!
Post a Comment