Thursday, April 15, 2010

Which is your favourite favourite?

I tried not to, I really really did but somehow a box of Quality Street Choccies ended up in my shopping basket today. Before I could remind myself about my supposed starvation plan which has been starting every Monday since Jan this year ... well um... has not quite started yet... they were swept though the price scanner down the till belt and into the hands of a friendly packer and then they just looked so cute next to the dried fruit and oil free tuna sachet in the bag that I smiled at the Packer and hot footed to the car to rip off the plastic and grab my favourite favourite... guzzle guzzle yum oooh sensory delight oh my delish more more more!!!
Once I was over my favourite favourite induced meltdown I wiped away evidence from the corners of my mouth, smiled at the lady in the "We offer Household Services" vehicle next to me who was staring, I have no idea why and drove home to unpack all the fat free, oil free, low carb etc etc groceries.
Oh what a tangled web a Chocoholics grocery cupboard can be - hee hee!

My favourite favourite is the rectangle shaped pink one which has a fudge filling, closely followed by the diamond shaped green one and very close behind that is the decadent purple one.
My mom's favourite favourite is the long thin finger shaped yellow one which is toffeeish. Even to this day I cant bring myself to eat those ones even though I am now all big and the owner of the whole box I just cant eat my mommy's favourite. I'll take them to her when I visit again and I just know she will guzzle them in two seconds flat.

Which one is your favourite favourite?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOh the green praline triangle :-)

Tamara said...

Hehehe... We'd make a good team. All your favourites are the ones I eat last.

My fave has to be the dark chocolate with orange cream inside. Yum!

Mama Feline said...

Stella you may not share my box but Tamara you definitley may! I think those orange ones are gross :)
Hee hee happy weekend ladies xxx