Today 6 years ago it was also a Friday and I was preening and primping in preparation for my wedding that would follow the next day. I weighed just under 46kg that day. Am I sad that I am no longer married? Well... no... I don't believe that we could have worked through the problem of my ex husbands drinking and I am not sad that I was strong enough to say it was not good enough and that I moved on while I still could rebuild a life for myself. I am sad that he could not stop as he is a lovely guy when sober. I am sad that my marital status is now "divorced". I am particularly sad that 6 years later I weigh in at 54.5kg's on the scale. Oh my word!!!
I have gained almost 9kg's and feel and look like a big fat porky thing!
I bought a scale today and am going to weigh myself first thing every morning and make a note of it.
I told Andy that by 15 May 2010 I WILL be 50kg's and by 15 July I WILL be back to 48kg where I feel I am slender but no unrealistically so.
Shew I just cant watch myself steadily gain 500grams to 1kg every year or the next thing I will weigh in at more than Andrew and I never want to weigh more than my man as that is just a no no for me. What if I fell or passed out and he had to carry me to safety. If I weighed more he may have to drag me or call the fire department to help. Ha ha ha oh no no no I cant have that.
So, I am going to stop eating the overload of carbs and carbs and carbs and chocolate and crisps as of NOW and do whatever it takes to shift these nasty kg's so I can meet my own goal in 30 days. I'm sure if I just stop this I can still eat a well balanced 4-6 small meals a day and not risk my health or mind as I am also just not into that sort of nonsense.
Wish me luck, as it is after all going into winter, a time when I relish yummy warm comforting foods.
Today's weight = 54.5kg
3 comments:
Gaaahhhh! I haven't seen anywhere near 54 kg in a couple of decades. LOL.
How about we all aim to eat healthily and be fit and not worry about the scale? Just a radical thought. :-)
I wish you good luck! As for me, at my age I have such a close, personal relationship with chocolate and cookies that I really don't think I could give them up. *laughs*
You look so teeny tiny I can't imagine you any smaller. How tall are you because I had to get out my conversion to figure out what 46 kg is and it's like 100 lbs!! GASP!
I can understand what you're saying for sure though. You want to feel good about yourself again, good luck!! I know you can do it! I started exercising and eating healthy after the new year and I'm back to my wedding weight of 5 years ago. I had to lose about 9 lbs or 4 kg and it feels fantastic. A lb here and and kg there and they start to add up. Keep us updated on your progress! :)
Thanks for the encouragement my fellow bloggers :)
I am very short.... 5 ft 2 inches. Have a look back at my post "just call me titch" and you will see how short I am. The problem with that is that just 2kg's show! I have tall friends who can gain 10kg's and it is hardly noticeable. Makes me green with envy! I guess it is all reletive so someone who meets me for the first time would not think me chubby but those who know me know I am chubs at the mo. I'll be posting my waking weight every day as motivation so check out my progress... or I hope progress and not lack thereof :)
Post a Comment