As much as I adore my kitties tonight's post is about me the mummy. I am still doing my morning weigh in's and after the initial awesome rapid weight drop of 3kg's in a week I now seem to be stagnating at around 50.6kg's. I am sure it will be way up tomorrow after 10 slices of bread today though! I am just so enjoying warm toast with butter and Bovril (which I discovered to my utter horror is a meat byproduct) and Melrose cheese spread.
Perhaps this is a sign that my body is reaching its ideal weight and therefore weight loss is not quite as hip and happening in this week or at least that's what I am telling myself and refusing to believe that the odd pasta and box of smarties and bread bread bread has anything to do with it.
I am feeling so much better in myself and in my pants already though :)
I have less than 10 days to reach my own goal of 50kg's which must be a true weight and not just morning weight so perhaps next week I should avoid the carbs again.
1 comment:
50.6 kilos is tiny!! i'm sure you've lost enough weight already!! i weigh more than you do and everyone thinks i look like a chopstick.
btw, you can find vegetarian bovril. i don't know if they have that where you live, but here, its made of yeast now but tastes exactly the same as before.
Post a Comment