I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Progress!
I moved Nancy's bowl into the kitchen with Diva and the white boys....
.... and Diva and Nancy ended up sharing a bowl with no fighting!
How wonderful! It's moments like this that just make me grin from ear to ear! Miss Nancy is just adorable and I'm glad the love and boundary setting are working their magic!
Your new little kittygirl is just beautiful. Glad to see the two girls getting on so well together. Be careful - How do you think I got so many kitties? You've got half of what I have. Only another seven to go!
5 comments:
Food is the almighty equalizer!!
Woohoo! That is fantastic progress!
How wonderful! It's moments like this that just make me grin from ear to ear! Miss Nancy is just adorable and I'm glad the love and boundary setting are working their magic!
Yay! So nice to see them eating together without any problems!
Charlemagne and Tamar
Your new little kittygirl is just beautiful. Glad to see the two girls getting on so well together. Be careful - How do you think I got so many kitties? You've got half of what I have. Only another seven to go!
Post a Comment