Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Cats Intuition

My boy kitty Casper usually goes out the window in the early morning, climbs the tree next to the wall and stares intently at the neighbours bird cage for ages. He then jumps from the branch onto the roof and suns himself until late morning when I call him down and insist he get out of the sun with his sensitive white fur! Today is different. He came and snuggled me early this morning while I was in bed drinking my coffee and refuses to leave my side. I also have Diva being ultra clingy this morning sitting watching me work and nipping my fingers as I type. Prince follows my every move with his soulful green eyes but he has always been very much in tune with me so that is not unusual. Do they sense that mom is not at ease, a little sore and well just out of sorts? I think they just might. I am reading a book about animal communication and it is absolutely fascinating. I believe that today they are surrounding me to absorb any negative energy and make mommy happy.

No comments: