Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bafana Bafana Parade in Sandton Today

Oh my word. Anyone living in Johannesburg, SA today who is not yet "feeling it" has got to be a dead fish!
The Bafana Bafana Parade took place in Sandton central at noon today and it was quite something. In fact vuvuzela's and cheering could be heard all over Johannesburg today. I left a client based in Sandton just after 4pm today and there was traffic galore as the people filtered out on their way home. Flags, banners, supporters shirts and all sorts of things were the sight of the day for sure!
I am really starting to get excited about Friday's opening game. We have booked our park and walk tickets for a safe parking zone just 2km's from Soccer City and will be meeting some mates in Soweto before the game so it promises to be a fantastic day and memory. I am really pleased I will be able to say "I WAS THERE!"
To view some awesome pics of today go to http://www.zimbio.com and search for Bafana parade in Sandton.

No comments: