Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Yap Yap Yap

I honestly think our complex has more yappy dogs per square meter than any other complex in the world!
It is just incessant yapping yapping yapping all day long and to add insult to injury, our very rude, obnoxious cow of a neighbour is stone cold deaf in one ear and seldom hears the cacophony or her own yappers AND she insists on taking a midnight stroll around the complex every night with her yappers and they then set every other dog in the complex off.
Perhaps because I work from home it drives me more insane than most as I hear the complex noises morning, noon and night and there is no break from it.
I so cant wait for the day when we pack up and wave goodbye to these old hags and their yappers.

3 comments:

Kea said...

LOL! Come and live in my townhouse development...nasty little ankle-biters abound, the kind of cute-looking dogs that people treat like babies and so don't discipline. I'll give you "yap, yap, yap!" :-D

BTW, it's entirely the fault of the humans, IMO, for *not* teaching their dogs manners.

Noll's Nip said...

Our neighbor dogs - who are really sweet - bark at everything. They even bark when we turn the front door knob. Good watch dogs but it does get annoying.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

I really really loathe the yappy ones. I understand dogs bark to communicate. But if left unchecked, their owners should be slapped silly for not training the doggies right.

PS word verification is pochs lol. I kid you not!