Ok so its been a manic time of late and all my well intentioned ideas of getting my tummy to vaguely resemble the washboard it used to be in my 20's have fallen by the wayside.
I was however really good with the food I consumed this weekend not so much out of self control but because I worked for most of it and had no time to sit and think about snacks.
Today being Monday is the perfect time to tackle my bod and I'm off to a good start. Just had a lovely lunch of carrot juice and thinly sliced nectarine and celery salad with a slice of wholegrain brown bread.
I'm not following any diet as I just dont do well with weighing my food and who says I will feel like cereal and skimmed milk for breakfast tomorrow or a tuna salad in two days time??!?! Instead I'm just avoiding that which I who possess highly evolved intelligent human brain know is bad and wrong for me.
I suppose that I am lucky in that I do not eat/enjoy meat and creamy or oily food so I never crave them and far prefer veggies and fruit anyway. I don't enjoy carbonated drinks and always opt for water instead. One cup of coffee a day and a glass or red wine every so often doesn't cause problems. I love chocolate but for some reason chocolate does not make me fat. I know it sounds weird but it just doesn't.
My downfall and major reasons for weight gain are crisps, pasta, white bread and cheese but with the onslaught of piping hot weather I am less drawn to these lately anyway so I may just be able to get this right. Although the cheese part will be tough!
My goal is 47kg's and today my waking weight was 51.2kg's.
So here we go AGAIN :)
4 comments:
Are you on Facebook? I'd love to be friends with you there. As you know we've been eating healthy since the new year and I've been cooking low fat (but delicious!) food since then. I post photos and recipes of the dishes I've been making on my personal page.
Oh wow cool that would be great. Look for me under Tammy Williams.... then again there are so many Tammy Williams you may have a hard time findinge me.... if you like you can send me your name to search?
LOL, you're right. I started scrolling but there are just too many... I'm easy to find - Mei Zaums. There will be just one. :)
Hi Mei!
I will look for you now.
My name is far too common :)
Post a Comment