The wind is blowing like mad today making my little world look hazy and dirty and giving me such a headache and making me grouchy.
I do so hope the howling gale results in a lovely soothing rain soon.
Added to my grouchiness is probably the fact that I am in a carb craving state as my body adjusts to my attempt at ridding it off excess and unnecessary fat.
I wonder if I am perhaps also going through some kind of natural detox what with all the fresh produce and fibre I am eating and increased water intake?
I missed lunch as I was in a meeting with our MD and a huge Corporate we hope to bring on board so I think my energy levels have dipped as well and I am in serious need of that delicious fruit salad waiting for me in the kitchen which I am going to devour in the next few seconds!
Waking weight this morning = 50.7kg's.
It's a working already!
No comments:
Post a Comment