I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
That's sweet. Saw your posting on FB. Happy Spring to you :) We are heading into fall. It's been a really hot summer and we are looking forward to cooler weather.
Yeah it was HOT today! I must say that I pretty much love whatever weather we are in at the time... by the time spring arrives I am so ready for warmth, then summer is great as it brings beach holidays and Christmas but by the end I am looking forward to the cooling for autumn and then that preps us for winter and I love "nesting" at home all comfy and warm with goods to eat so all the seasons are welcome to me. Have a fab and cool weekend :)
2 comments:
That's sweet. Saw your posting on FB. Happy Spring to you :) We are heading into fall. It's been a really hot summer and we are looking forward to cooler weather.
Yeah it was HOT today! I must say that I pretty much love whatever weather we are in at the time... by the time spring arrives I am so ready for warmth, then summer is great as it brings beach holidays and Christmas but by the end I am looking forward to the cooling for autumn and then that preps us for winter and I love "nesting" at home all comfy and warm with goods to eat so all the seasons are welcome to me.
Have a fab and cool weekend :)
Post a Comment