Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Our Little Girl is Growing Up

Our little baby, Nancy, who is the youngest of our 6 fur kids is no longer a baby anymore and I have had to get a grip and book her in for sterilization on Friday.
I was hoping to allow her at least another month of babyhood but with the onset of warm weather which is known to send young females into early heat and at least one neighbours male cat who is not neutered and in very close proximity I decided to be wise and sterilize.
She is booked in at the same Animal Hospital where her big sister Diva was sterilized so we have asked Diva to tell Nancy what to expect :)
Daddy will take her in the morning and I will fetch her in the afternoon and then giver her love and cuddles all weekend while she recovers.
She is pictured above with BIG brother Budda.

1 comment:

Pia K said...

oh they do grow fast, the kitties! one week iddy-biddy next week another kind of cat really. good luck with the neutering!