Poor little Nancy is not having a good time of it this weekend. Added to her spaying, hallucinating and trying desperately to rid herself of the nasty bandage around her abdomen we can now add a stink bug attack to her list of woes.
We have a huge bush right outside our front door which we are aware is full of stink bugs so we generally steer clear of it. Nancy learnt this lesson today when she chased after one of the bugs and discovered they fight back. Poof she came darting into the house smelling absolutely horrid and I saw the spray on one of her legs. I have wiped her down, put soap and water on tried a little powder and nothing takes that smell away. Poor tot doesn't know what to do with herself so I now have her settled on my lap stroking her and shoo shooing her. Life is full of lessons and Nancy has now learnt that bugs are not toys.
2 comments:
Aw. poor little thing. What a week it's been !
Poor Nancy! Sorry she had to learn that lesson the hard way. :(
Post a Comment