Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What up kitty cats?

Talk about a weird night and early morning with the cats.
Prince was off his head last night! Running from room to room, piddling on everything and anything, meowing at the window, hissing at something only he could see outside, jumping on the bed off the bed on the bed and being really weird.
We are so battling with his piddling again. I really am at my wits end with it.
I eventually rolled up the blinds, opened my bedroom windows and let him hiss and freak out on the windowsill to his hearts content and went to sleep. There is no way another cat can get into the back where my bedroom window is so I don't know what was up.
Then I was woken by some freak playing a love song as loud as can be right outside our complex wall and with my windows open and blinds up the noise was just more ridiculous than usual. I actually suspect the song was played for someone in the complex but why after midnight for madness sake?!?! It took me ages to fall asleep again.
Then of course as the sun started coming up at sparrows I started stirring because why? That's right the blinds were up for Prince!
I felt smashed and stayed in bed in a sort of twilight state trying to mentally wake myself up but enjoying just lying there until Casper started meowing and meowing and meowing. Eventually I got up to see what was troubling him only to find him sitting in the bath in our en-suite bathroom, meowing into the plug hole!
I brought him back to bed with me but heard Andy was now up and making coffee and feeding cats so I knew that sleep was over and felt like crawling under the bed and hiding from the day.
While drinking coffee in bed and chatting to Andy, Nancy decided it was her turn to go psycho and is still chasing poor Diva and not letting her settle anywhere. I just gave her a scolding now and she has gone outside.
Mommy is a bit mad as all the cats now settle into a daytime slumber and I am at my desk feeling like death warmed up and knowing its going to be a long busy day.
What's up kitty cats? Is something out there? Is something under the house or in the bushes? Are you just more nocturnal now with the change?
Gotta say it kinda freaks me out.

1 comment:

meowmeowmans said...

Sounds like quite the crazy night! Hope you make it through the day, and that things are a bit more conducive to slumber tonight.