Friday, May 27, 2011

Mommy + Hubby = Happy Me

Between my precious mom and darling husband they sure do know how to keep me happy and on an even keel and I am so incredibly fortunate to have them both.
I was a little annoyed at our first scan appointment being bumped to next week because a lady arrived at the Doctors rooms this morning in a wheelchair and crying and then she and the Gynae raced up to the labour ward and apparently she was in labour distress so his whole diary got bumped.
I do understand that these things happen but I really battle with my plans being altered added to which I have had a week from hell with back to back meetings and phones that just never stop ringing and so I felt myself starting to spiral into a brat mode tantrum. A breakfast with my hubby and phones on silent later and I am feeling much better and far less likely to kill someone.
My mom is also sending me such cute emails everyday with little pictures and today's was a little blueberry with a face saying "hi mom" which really made me smile as our baba is now the size of a blueberry.
Cheers to awesome people in my life and that it is Friday and soon lazy incompetent annoying colleagues will stop phoning me for 48 hours.

No comments: