I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Working out the dates
I am quite sure my GP was slightly over zealous with how far along I am and I think I am more in the fourth than fifth week based on various calculations I have done. Anyhow, we are seeing the Gynae on 27 May for the first scan and will then get a more definite due date. I suppose 5 days is neither here nor there really. I also just realised I am going to be heavily pregnant right through our height of summer here. Oh my, its going to be a long hot heavy summer for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment