I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
Sunday, June 19, 2011
I'm alive
Shew there is so much to share since I last blogged. It's almost too much to even get down on blog paper now but in a nutshell I have been so sick, exhausted and basically hibernating but now I see the light at the end of the tunnel and there is yummy food there and I actually want to eat it! On the bright side of the last few intense weeks, I have had some time to reflect and carefully consider various options available throughout my pregnancy and up to the birth. Watch this space :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment