Our PG is now 14 weeks old and the size of a lemon. We are now into the second trimester and quite a few clients are asking me what is different about me. If I don't want to share the news with them yet I just put it down to the change in hair colour which they seem to buy and if I am comfortable telling them then I do and we share a scream and hug and the first 10 minutes of the meeting is all about babies! Hee hee.
I have now shifted from my regular jeans to the awesome maternity jeans my Mom bought for me. They are a wonderful find as they look exactly like my regular size, style and fit apart for one critical difference. Instead of a tight nipped waist with hard buttons they have a large black stretch material for the waistband.
This means I still look just like me around the legs and bum and nobody would even know the difference but the comfort is amazing and so welcome! Thanks mommy!
I have noticed that stuffy sinuses and trapped wind are the order of the day in the second trimester and have replaced the nausea and exhaustion of the first trimester. My skin is still looking so revolting on my chest and neck. I went to see our Therapist at Body Therapy about it and she has given me a product range to try and I also use tea tree on the spots and drink loads of water but nothing really helps. I hope it passes by spring when I will want to be getting into strappy tops again. Could this truly be a sign that I am carrying a future son? Hmm not sure about that old wives tale but we will hopefully find out at our 16 week scan in just 2 short weeks if we are having a boy or girl. I am dying to find out not because I am particularly desperate to be a mom to either or but because I cant wait to start buying little outfits and in my opinion the gender specific ones are just so much cuter than the safe green, yellow or white options.
My appetite is healthy and alive again but I am being really good about doing an hour of walking a day on the treadmill which will hopefully keep baby weight to just the necessary.
All in all I am feeling well and happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment