For the last 2 weeks or so I have been waking up at around 3am feeling so hungry that I am unable to go back to sleep for hours and usually doze off just as Andy is getting up for work which leaves me feeling broken all day. Last night I mustered up the courage to go down to the kitchen in the freezing cold, away from our warm little bedroom den and get myself a biscuit and some juice. It helped but because I'd had lights on and woken up fully I still couldn't get back to sleep. How annoying! I'll need to start keeping something easy to eat next to my bed that I can just roll over and slip into my mouth with lights off and eyes closed and go back to sleep.
Yawn.
1 comment:
great idea Tam! I used to carry a granola bar in my bag, because I went from zero to ravenous in an instant, and could get completely teary when I couldn't get to some food. Silly I know. Do put something close at hand.
Post a Comment