I started Preggie Bellies classes again tonight after 10 weeks. I hadn't really enjoyed the morning classes and what with the freezing cold winter I had decided to suspend my classes until spring and then try the evening class. I am happy to report that I fit in far better in this class and think I shall I enjoy it going forward. The Instructor is a lot more lively and the class really pushed us to the max but within safe boundaries of course. The "pupils" are also ladies I can relate to better. They all seem to work, have busy lives, seem friendlier and complain far less!
The class is just a little on the late side though starting at 18h45 and ending at 19h45 which means I only get home around 20h00 but considering it is only twice a week and we are into the warm weather again I'm sure it will be OK. I've also just started ordering fresh home cooked meals from a friend of mine who has just launched her little cooking business and she will deliver dinner for Andy and I on Tuesdays and Thursdays (Preggie Bellies nights) by 2 in the afternoon so that I can eat early and not be either starving hungry or sloth full by the time the class starts. A meal will also be ready and waiting for Andy to eat anytime he likes while i am at class. She uses fresh organic ingredients and is focused on healthy nutrition so a real winner!
Did you know that from the 18th week of pregnancy a woman's pelvic floor is already showing signs of degeneration?!?! I didn't! I'm very pleased that Preggie Bellies focuses on this. My first bit of "homework" is to suspend my first morning widdle midstream and then release and I should do this from now right until I deliver.
Lets hope I remember as first thing in the morning I am barely human :)
No comments:
Post a Comment