I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
Monday, November 7, 2011
Another belly measurement
Andy and I just did our own second belly measurement and it is now 36 inches! Me belly has grown by 0.75 inches since 23 October. Our girl is growing growing growing! There are days I feel as though she may have cracked my ribs but I love her madly.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It's so wonderful, isn't it? I'm just going back through your blog and enjoying all I've missed. I hope you don't drop off the face of the earth like I did, when your little angel arrives, but you might. So I'm enjoying all the baby reading now! CONGRATS again!!!!
1 comment:
It's so wonderful, isn't it? I'm just going back through your blog and enjoying all I've missed. I hope you don't drop off the face of the earth like I did, when your little angel arrives, but you might. So I'm enjoying all the baby reading now! CONGRATS again!!!!
Post a Comment