I went for my 36 week preggie check up today. In a nutshell:
- PG weighs 2.4kg now and is looking healthy, strong, good heartbeat and still moving around a lot which is apparently very good.
- My BP and health is also great apart from a tiny bit of calcification of my placenta which has developed.
- I am indeed experiencing Braxton Hicks but:
- PG's head is not yet engaged and,
- I am not dilating at all yet.
I am seeing my Doc again next week for 37 week check up and he will then do an internal and advise on pelvic fit etc and give his suggestion on natural or caesar then.
He reminded me that Obstetrics is unpredictable and his parting words were:
" go home and pack your hospital bag but I don't think baby will be born this week although Jan is also unlikely now and it looks like a Dec baby we shall have"
Oh boy!
3 comments:
Yup those chances of having a Christmas baby are looking a lot more positive now! Glad to hear that all is well with you and babygirl.
It's getting so exciting now, isn't it?
Glad to know you're doing well.
So, have you packed your hospital bag?
Post a Comment