Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Who's A Mommy's Boy?








Casper is! Its funny because both babies love a snuggle and to be near us but from little Casper was more of a mommy's boy. Wherever I am he likes to be snuggled close either on my lap but preferably in my neck.
It makes working rather challenging as I have a baby on me at any given time and get so distracted but his cuteness.
Such a sweet little nature too!


3 comments:

Noll's Nip said...

Our Uncle Keaks is (an almost) white cat like your Casper. He is also a snuggler. You are very blessed to have such a wonderful snorgle distraction ;)

Pia K said...

Totally adorable! I often ponder the fact that so many cats (that live a happy and comfortable life) think that cuddle is one of the best things in life...:) Such a moodlifting, comforting creature indeed1

Mama Feline said...

Thanks ladies - I certainly am blessed :)