Thursday, September 10, 2009

Girls Can Be Bad News!

I had a chat with a girl I know this evening and my word was I shocked to hear some of the goings with girls in her life.
Women often complain that its a "mans world" but in actual fact it is the females with knives out that block fellow females progress in life.
I wonder why this is?
I was reminded yet again why I keep to myself and only confide in my mom, my aunt and my kitties.
I may be missing out on gal pals but heck I don't miss the drama!

2 comments:

BioniKat said...

Had to fight for my rights just this week in an office full of women. Over a small thing like my own office and I have been in the company for longer than all of them but I'm not in the giggling clique! My boss is male and I told him to sort it out because its going to affect my future actions. He did sort it out and told me it was because of my ranting and raving that he sorted it out. Whatever it takes buddy!

Noll's Nip said...

Yes they can! And yes, often times, they do act this way. I'm just going to give the guilty (they know who they are) a pass by blaming it on hormones.