Monday, March 22, 2010

Funny Face


Eish man I woke up with my right eye swollen almost shut this morning! This is how it looks 4 hours after waking which is much better but certainly still very funny looking. I have no idea what caused it to swell and can only imagine the wind from the storm on Friday may have blown all sorts of pollen and spores all over the show and my allergies are playing up.
I am going out in 2 hours time and hoping my eye will be even more open by then as I feel like a walking, living, breathing Cyborg monster from a sci-fi movie right now with one big eye and one small eye.

4 comments:

havetailwillwag said...

maybe a mosquito bit your eyelid! its happened to me a bunch of times!! my eye swelled shut and i had to go to work looking like quasimoto

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Aw :(
That's pretty sucky, I hope it heals up quickly!

Tamara said...

Hope your eye's better now?

Mama Feline said...

My eye looks normal again but when I wear my lenses it is very blurry and sore so off to Optom tomorrow to see if I have an infection and gets some drops.
Thanks xxx