Friday, July 2, 2010

Leave Me Alone Please

Today is not a good day. I am back at my desk taking work calls and emails and perhaps it was not the best idea. I should have taken today off as I am strangely in more pain today than I was yesterday. I just feel like telling these people to stop calling me! Added to that my Domestic Worker is here today and she is a lovely lady and very caring but I find she is in the way today. The gate bell has not stopped ringing with visitors for other residents and I am thinking "what the hell why call me?!?!"
My cats are ultra active today and seem intent on jumping up on me and running across my tummy which sends me through the bloody roof!!!!
All of this would probably be totally normal on any normal day but today I feel like the universe is hell bent on aggravating me and aiming right at my abdomen.
Aaaragh!

3 comments:

havetailwillwag said...

oh dear! get well soon!! maybe hangout in a cat-free zone today? take care..

BioniKat said...

Take the day off. The world will survive without you. Lock yourself in your room without the cats. Take a tablet and get into bed with a hot water bottle. Its too soon to start working. Listen to mom now! :)

Forever Foster said...

After what your body has been through, you deserve a jolly good rest. Everything else can wait, you need to regain your strength and give yourself time to recuperate. We're all purring for you here! :)