Monday, May 30, 2011

Just another Manic Monday

I took our little baby kitty Tao to the Vet this morning to be spayed. We have been putting it off because we feel so sorry for her but she is now a good 8 months old and we are terrified she will come on heat any day now so we were strong parents last night and duly lifted food after 10pm and kept her locked in our bedroom this morning with no food or water while the others all got fed and then in the car and off to the Vet. It damn near broke my heart as she is such a frightened little soul.
I cant wait to fetch her at 3pm.

On the pregnancy front I got a bit of a fright this morning as I was showering I suddenly felt more nauseous than ever and incredibly light headed. I also got that awful sick feeling like ringing in my ears and a sharp sting in the back of my mouth. I just crouched down on the shower floor for a minute until the feeling passed a bit. Then I started heaving but nothing came up. I think it may just be morning sickness really settling in but I've also lost 3kg's in about 10 days which is probably fine but maybe worth mentioning to the Gynae tomorrow just in case. My mom says baby will take all it needs from me and probably be just fine although I will feel very shoddy until this passes. The tuna seems to be staying down and I think that is a great thing as it is full of healthy oils and Omega. Grated apple is still my number one go to food for now though.
A bit of a laugh below for anyone who has ever experienced it :)

No comments: