I am a mama to the most amazing daughter, pregnant with number 2 and still find time to cuddle our precious brood of rescue kitties. I am wife to a quirky but lovely man, a devoted daughter, a big sister and a somewhat absentee friend these days. Most importantly I am discovering so much about ME day by day and this is my private blog of randomness.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Tuesday Tales
It's bitterly cold in Johannesburg again this morning with a howling wind. I slept sufficient hours last night but don't feel rested. The nausea is at an all time high this morning too with my heart rate feeling as though it's in a race and going for gold and a mouth so parched as a south African garden in winter! Not feeling my best thats for sure. We also have our first prenatal visit later today (The one that was bumped from last Friday) so I can at least ask all my questions. Tao is doing well after her spaying although very skittish and she is trying to pull at the stitches too. I do hope we are not going to have two weeks of drama like we did with Nancy after her spaying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment