At this rather advanced stage of pregnancy I now fully understand what women mean about seeking out the things that bring you comfort. I must admit the last half of the third trimester is quite something as it brings heaviness, breathlessness, sleeplessness, constantly widdling and Braxton Hicks!
My husband is my number one comfort and I have a handful of others too...
I am loving the "Carriwell" maternity range so much. The range completely "gets" what a preggie lady needs and I have purchased a few items from them and some post natal items too like the pads, support panties and belly binder.
This is my black top from their range which has seamless panels that provide support to tum, back and boobs and alleviate some pressure. It is lovely and soft too and suitable to sleep in. This is my bump at 35 weeks and 3 days.
I am also loving the Woolies range of Maternity swim wear for those who are not really keen on bearing belly. This is about to come in VERY handy as the summer gets hotter and hotter and I get bigger and bigger and closer to my leave where I will be able to lounge about in the pool all day if I like soothing my limbs :)
This is my bump at 33 weeks and 2 days.
I have never been able to lie and relax in a bath for longer than maybe 10 minutes at a push. That is until this Saturday night when my Braxton Hicks were so intense and so regular and I was just miserable.
Andy ran me a bath and for the first time I really appreciated the fact that we have a lovely big deep comfy tub!
I literally wallowed in the water for over an hour and felt such comfort. My darling Odi cat sat on the edge of the bath the entire time keeping an eye on me. Cats have a very comforting aura in times like that too so I had a double whammy comfort of bath and kitty here :)
2 comments:
Your belly looks beautiful!!!! I only ever had mild Braxton Hicks, so I hope you're not too uncomfy. Maternity wear rocks, doesn't it?
Hey Lulu :)
I must say I am having intense Braxton Hicks! No pain as such but they are certainly a "stop me in my tracks" kind of feeling
Post a Comment